Crossroads Industrial Services’ Document Scanning division offers comprehensive document management solutions. Utilizing our services to convert all types of documents into digital format provides our customers with an affordable, easy-to-access and secure archiving alternative to paper record storage.
Why Document Scanning?
- Increase accessibility to the information you own and archive
- Meet increasing privacy and data retention regulations
- Increase security of information by storing it safely in a digital format or on the cloud
- Convert paper to digital information to reduce need for physical storage space
What We Can Scan
Crossroads can scan all sizes of black and white and color documents, including large format drawings, X-rays, prints, photos, engineering and architectural plans, and business cards. We work with a wide range of clients including those in healthcare, manufacturing, accounting, real estate, mortgage, title, government, construction, education, automotive and nonprofit fields for their document scanning needs.
Equipment and Capabilities
- High-speed production scanners with high output capacity
- Large format production scanners with high volume capability
- Professional imaging, OCR and indexing software
- Microfilm / microfiche
- Indexing / data entry
- Conversion to multiple file formats
- Secure, limited access to your information while in our possession with audit trail
“Our experience with eLucida Imaging [now Crossroads Document Scanning] has been outstanding. They are professional, reliable, timely and accurate.We have seen a significant increase in efficiency since we started utilizing them to scan documents for our accounting practice.Researching old records no longer requires pulling boxes from storage and digging through thousands of sheets of paper in search of that one missing document.Additionally, we have freed up office space by eliminating file cabinets. We highly recommend them to anyone looking to get out from under the paper crush and make their business more efficient.”
Andrew Taylor, CPA, Haffley, Taylor & Company, LLC
Download our complete Capabilities Statement.
Contact us by phone at 317.897.7320